In an ideal world, underlying digital infrastructure will be self-detecting, self-protecting, and self-healing. Users will trust that information is protected, illegal use is deterred, and privacy is not compromised. Security will operate seamlessly in the background. The S&T National Conversation is intended to foster an exchange between users and innovators to generate sustainable homeland security solutions toward making the ideal a reality.
What are you thoughts on…
- Our most pertinent cyber concerns?
- The most crucial areas for cyber research?
- How the impact of cyber research can be maximized?
- How to improve the rate by which cyber solutions transition to operational use?
- The single biggest key to improved cybersecurity over the next five years?