The Ninth Canadian Public Safety Interoperability Workshop, widely known as CITIG Nine, is around the corner, and our full agenda is nearly ready for broad distribution. We are compiling a great line-up and can confirm the following speakers:
- Retired OPP Commissioner Chris Lewis, C.O.M. speaking about leadership in complex times
- FirstNet’s TJ Kennedy on the public safety broadband efforts in the U.S.
- Assistant Deputy Minister Stephen Beckett on interoperability in Ontario
- A case study look at the “Ottawa Shootings” and “Saskatchewan Wild Fire Response”
- Updates and special guest speakers on key issues such as Next Generation 9-1-1, public safety broadband and cross-border interoperability
Our flagship event occurs from November 29 to December 2, 2014 in Toronto. Limited exhibit spaces and sponsorship opportunities are still available. This event will sell out, so don’t miss out. Visit our event page at www.citig.ca.