PSCR is pleased to announce the Public Safety Enhanced User Interface Roadmap R&D Summit will take place July 18-19, 2017 at the Department of Commerce Boulder Labs. The Summit enables stakeholders to provide input on the recently published Public Safety User Interface R&D Roadmap. PSCR wants to review the roadmap report outcomes with a wide audience in order to gain a sufficiently broad baseline of information from which to develop initial User Interface-related project plans. The Summit will be a working meeting consisting of multiple breakouts designed to gather input from attendees to inform PSCR’s R&D program. This event is open to the public but space will be limited.
PSCR has reserved approximately 30 invitational travel spots for the User Interface Summit that are available on a first come, first serve basis. Given that sponsored travel for this event is limited, we encourage you to identify who from your organization would like to attend as soon as possible. If you anticipate that more than 8 people from your organization are interested in attending, please coordinate with me directly before prospective attendees register given that invitational travel is limited to 30 participants.
Registration is now open and can be accessed via the link below:
PSCR User Interface Summit Registration Link:
instruct your participants to register for the event and complete the following steps to book invitational travel:
1. Complete the attached “Traveler Information Form” and return to Amanda Hyman via email (email@example.com) or fax at (303) 497-3575. If PSCR has never sponsored your travel before, please complete the VIN Request Form form ASAP. Forms MUST be submitted no later than 5 pm MDT on June 15th in order to process your travel. This is a hard deadline, so please submit your invitational travel request as soon as possible.
2. Once PSCR has received your traveler information form, Amanda will coordinate with you to book your airfare reservations and will send you your complete traveler order.
3. Book a hotel room in Boulder at the per diem rate of $132/night – you will only be reimbursed for the approved rate ($132 plus taxes) per night.
4. There are multiple hotels in the Boulder/Louisville/Lafayette/Broomfield area offering a rate for this time period within the $132/night allowable rate. Please use perdiemhotels.com as a potential resource.
5. Please note that due to the meeting’s distance to the airport, rental cars will be approved as an expense for this trip.
Travel Details: The summit will run Tuesday 7/18 from 8:00am – 4:30pm MDT and Wednesday 7/19 from 8:00am – 4:30pm MDT. The NIST Campus is located at 325 Broadway, Boulder CO 80305. Directions from Denver International Airport (DIA) to the NIST Campus are outlined here.